Inmate Visitation Rule & Regulations
Each inmate is allowed only one visit per day
Inmate visitation is a privilege. Inmates who become disciplinary problems or security risks will not be allowed to receive visitors. In emergency situations, visitation can be cancelled without advance notification.
- Proper attire is required. No low-cut blouses, tank tops, short skirts or dresses, tight shorts, or any other form of provocative dress will be allowed. Shirt and shoes must be worn.
- All visitors must provide proper state or government issued photo identification (i.e. driver's license, foreign ID or passports) for inmate visitation.
- Visitation is limited to two adults and two children only. Visitors can see an inmate only once per visitation day.
- Visitation sign-up is limited and on a first-come first serve basis. Visitors are encouraged to come early to reserve a visitation time.
- An adult must accompany all visitors who are under 17 years of age. Children must be monitored at all times.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring any personal belongings with them into the visitation area other than their picture ID and/or a set of keys.
- Visitors are subject to a pat-down search prior to entering the visitation area. Any visitor who refuses this search will be denied entry to visit.
- 8. Cell phones, smoking, food, or drinks are NOT allowed in the visitation areas. No personal contact visits are allowed with inmates.
- Any disruptive or inappropriate behavior by a visitor can result in termination of visitation privileges.
- Parking for visitation is located in the front of the jail designated by jail visitation parking signs.
Adult Detention Center Daily Visitation Hours
Housing Units H, J, K, L & M - visit Sunday, Tuesday and Friday.
Housing Units N, P, Q, R, and Workforce - visit Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
7:30 A.M. - 8:00 A.M.
8:10 A.M. - 8:40 A.M.
8:50 A.M. - 9:20 A.M.
9:30 A.M. - 10.00 A.M.
6:30 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.
7:10 P.M. - 7:40 P.M.
7:50 P.M. - 8:20 P.M.
8:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
9:10 P.M. - 9:40 P.M.
Visitors Seventeen (17) and older must be signed in on the visitation roster and must show a valid government issued picture ID (Driver's License, passport, Foreign Issued) at the front lobby before they are allowed to visit, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Visitors are expected to act appropriately at all times while in this facility. Visitors that do not follow facility and/or staff rules will be removed from the facility and may have future visitation priveledges terminated.